Registrar – Verification of Qualifications and Certificates
Your degree, diploma or certificate has to be verified by the issuing university or you want to verify authenticity of qualifications or certificates on behalf of our graduates? On this page you will find an overview of important information and relevant contacts.
You are here:
- verification of qualifications and certificates,
- the issuing of Transcripts of Records, as well as
- Diploma Supplements for Charité degree courses,
please contact registrar(at)charite.de.
- Due to data protection regulations, we are unable to process requests made by a third party without a signed consent from the graduate.
- Please ensure that you attach a copy of your ID card or passport.
- You see the information form by clicking on "Release Form" (PDF).
- If you want to verify any degree or study information on behalf of our graduates, please add a copy of the document (diploma, certificate, transcript) to verify.
Certificates awarded in relation to Licensing Examinations ('Staatsexamen') will be issued by the relevant licensing board for the health care professions ('Landesprüfungsamt für Gesundheitsberufe'). Please contact the the relevant administrator.
All documents have to be submitted as certified copy. If the documents are provided in original version personally, the certification is not required.