Find the right degree course for you
Find a contact

You are here:

Changing your place of study is only possible if places are available for the requested semester and on the requested course, and if the student has the necessary credits to meet entrance requirements. Aside from changing university (inter-university transfer), students may also opt to change courses (intra-university transfer):