The Office of Student Affairs
We are the central point of contact at Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin for anyone hoping to find out more about our courses, anyone wishing to apply, and for students currently enrolled at Charité. We provide information and advice on all general and organizational aspects of student life.
We are here to guide and assist you throughout your time as a student, and we provide expertise in the following areas
- Applications, selection, and admissions process
- Enrollment, re-enrollment, interruption of studies, completion/withdrawal
- Inter-university transfer
- Study advice
- Planning your course and enrollment
- Advice on exams and examinations, issuing of course credits and accreditations
- Registration process for final year rotation (practical year)
- Reporting of all accidents on campus
- Issuing of certificates of study, student loan applications (Bafög - form 2)
- Fees and travel cards
- Organization of 'open week at the university' events
Information for international and stateless applicants
Applicants from EU Member States and 'Bildungsinländer' applicants are subject to the same application procedures as German candidates. 'Bildungsinländer' (sometimes referred to as 'educational residents') are foreign students who have already obtained a German high school qualification (Abitur), either in Germany or at a German school abroad.
Applicants who are not 'educational residents' or EU citizens should contact 'Uni-Assist', the organization dealing with applications from international students.
Head: Petra MenhardtCharité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Campus Charité Mitte, Charitéplatz 1, 10117 Berlin10115 Berlin
Postal address:Campus Charité Mitte, Charitéplatz 1, 10117 Berlin10115 Berlin
Campus / internal address:Hannoversche Straße 19, 3. OG (Aussenstandort des Campus Charité Mitte)