You are here:
Tbilisi State Medical University - our partner university in Georgia
An overview of our exchange at Tbilisi State Medical University
Length: 2 months, either in spring (March to June) or in Autumn/Winter (October to January)
Language: English, minimum B2
Support: No student fees are payable
Additional costs: accommodation, health insurance, private third party liability insurance, living costs
Application: the following documents are to be filled out online and uploaded:
- Online application form
- Cover letter (motivation, connection with the country)
- Transcript of records with your average grades (available through HIS)
- Proof of english language capabilities (not older than 6 months)
- Review: A recommendation from a person who can attest to your technical capabilities. This can be for example your lecturer, attending physician, certified doctor (for example from private practice), tutors or your dissertation supervisor. Please ask him or her to fill out the recommendation online via the link.
- 1 June for stays from October (of the same year) until January
- 1 November for stays from March to June of the following year.