Acting as the main point of contact for our patients, our Patient Advocates:
- are selected to represent a particular area
- operate on a voluntary and independent basis
- are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
You are here:
“Trust and confidentiality are important to us!
You can trust our Patient Advocates to always maintain the strictest confidence and should therefore feel free to discuss with them any issues pertaining to your stay. The role of our Patient Advocates is to listen to the concerns of patients and their families and to provide support and advice when raising such issues and complaints with the hospital.
Please select one of the following contact options:
- in person
- contact by telephone or email
- a message placed in one of the hospital’s dedicated message boxes
Please remember to provide contact details, so that we can get in touch.