There you will find our job offers for medical professions and from the entire care sector such as Medical Assistant, Midwife, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist, MTRA (Radiographer/Radiologic Technologist), and MTFA (Medical Technologist in Functional Diagnostics).
You are here:
Questions & Answers
- What are the exact steps of the application procedure?
A detailed listing can be found below, under Application Procedure.
- Applications/Documents will only be accepted by mail?
For ecological reasons, we accept applications solely in electronic form. The only exception is medical examination results, which you can send to us in a sealed envelope. Contact details can be found below.
- How do I create electronic documents?
- Scanning. If you do not have a scanner at home, you can go to a copy shop or a library, for example.
- In case you have a smartphone, you can use a scanning app to save photos as PDF documents. Please make sure that everything is legible.
- When will I receive the offical offer for my internship?
You will receive an e-mail with all the informationen approx. 6-8 weeks before your internship is set to begin. Pay attention to the attachments!
- Where exactly will my internship be set?
The precise ward will be announced in the e-mail 6-8 weeks prior to your internship.
- Whom should I talk to concerning the procedural details of my internship?
Your contact at the ward. Information about him/her will be provided in the e-mail 6-8 weeks prior to your internship.
- What should I bring to my internship?
Please discuss this with your contact at the ward before the internship. Information about him/her will be provided in the e-mail 6-8 weeks prior to your internship.
- Where will I get a written confirmation of my internship?
Please ask the head nurse for a written confirmation on the final day of your internship. If your internship takes place at different wards, please ask at each one separately.
- What should I do if my internship dates change?
Please discuss this with your contact at the ward first. Information about him/her will be provided in the e-mail 6-8 weeks prior to your internship. Afterwards, send an e-mail to Mrs. Voitl from Human Resources: Birgit Voitl.
- Where do I send my documents to? How do I send documents to the Charité?
To Human Resources - via e-mail: Birgit Voitl. Medical results are also accepted in a sealed envelope (see Contact below).
- When will I receive my contract?
After Mrs. Voitl from Human Resources has received all required documents from you.
- When will I get my school's form back, signed?
Signing of schools' forms is done by Mrs. Voitl from Human Resources after all required documents have been handed in (including medical results).
Nursing Coordination Office
t: +49 30 450 677 097 | t: +49 30 450 577 091
Business Division Human Ressources / Mrs. Birgit Voitl
t: +49 30 450 571 399
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Augustenburger Platz 1
- You send us your application via E-Mail. Your data will be sent to Mrs. Verena Landgraf from the ZPC Coordination Office.
- Mrs. Landgraf will contact you to discuss your internship.
- Afterwards, Mrs. Landgraf will forward your information to Mrs. Birgit Voitl from Human Resources.
- Approx. 6-8 weeks before your internship begins, you will receive an e-mail by Mrs. Voitl. In this you will find your preliminary approval, including all necessary information (pay attention to the attachments), as well as a list of documents that Mrs. Voitl still requires from you.
- You send these documents by e-mail to Mrs. Voitl. You can find tips on how to scan documents above, in question 3. Medical results (but only those) are also accepted by mail, in a sealed envelope.
- Once all documents have been received, Mrs. Voitl will send you the contract. You sign this and send it back to her, by e-mail. You can find tips on how to scan documents in question 3.
- Then Mrs. Voitl signs the contract herself and sends you the signed version. Only then is your internship completely approved.
- If you have not already done so, talk to your contact at the ward to determine the details of your internship – for example when you should come in on your first day. You can find information about your contact in the e-mail Mrs. Voitl send (see step iv).
- On the first day of your internship you bring the contract – signed by Mrs. Voitl – and present it at the ward. Only then will you be able to begin your internship.
- On the last day of your internship, you ask the head nurse for a written confirmation of your internship.
- If you visit through several wards, repeat steps x and xi for each of them.