Outstanding Research in BerlinFurther information
...research for the benefit of the health of our patientsRead more about our research
Berlin as the hub of university-based medicine of the highest standard.more about the projects ...
Charité has over 4,400 nursing staffWould you like to work at Charité ?
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
+49 30 450 - 50
Charité is one of the largest university hospitals in Europe. All of our clinical care, research and teaching is delivered by physicians and researchers of the highest international standard. Charité proudly lays claim to more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich. Charité is internationally renowned for its excellence in teaching and training. Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin represents a single medical faculty, which serves both Humboldt Universtität zu Berlin and Freie Universität Berlin. Charité extends over four campuses, and has close to 100 different Departments and Institutes, which make up a total of 17 different CharitéCenters. Having marked its 300-year anniversary in 2010, Charité is now one of the largest employers in Berlin, employing 13,760 staff (or 17,500 if including its subsidiaries), and with a total annual turnover of €1.6 billion.
Careers at Charité
Working for one of the biggest employers in Berlin
- Blood donors wanted Click here to find out more.
- Media Center Medical news for the media
- Charité Foundation Promoting Innovation, Shaping the Future
- Location maps, Travel, Directions, etc. How to find your way around our campuses
- International Health-Care Services for International Patients
- Building Work Overview of current building work at Charité
- M8 Alliance M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities, and National Academies